Terms and Conditions - www.naukaplywania.waw.pl
These rules are rules, referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
These rules shall be drawn up in Polish and is a standard contract.
In order to conclude an agreement with the organizer of the customer may exercise the right to negotiate terms of the contract or enter into a contract with the organizer on the basis of these regulations.
Content Regulation in the event of a separate decision of the customer is the content of the agreement between the parties. The content of the Agreement shall be in accordance with the current regulations fixed and made available to the customer on a durable medium, in order to guarantee the customer the ability to rely on it if necessary.
This Regulation shall be made available on the website: www.naukaplywania.waw.pl . Each user can get access to these rules at any time via a link found on the main website. Terms can be fixed, win and play at any time through the print, save on a suitable medium or download it and save it in your computer's memory. Free program to view files in PDF format for download on the website: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Organizer declares that the provisions of these regulations are not intended to exclude or restrict any rights of a user who is also a consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Dz. U. No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.), Entitled him under the mandatory provisions of the law.
Organizer declares that in the event of non-compliance with the provisions of these regulations generally applicable law, priority is given to those provisions.
In matters not regulated herein appropriate provisions of law in force in the territory of the Polish Republic.
The user has the ability to read the codes of good practice entrepreneurs. The Code of Practice is in the Act of 23 August 2007. On combating unfair commercial practices. The current wording of the Act is available at http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/
The customer in the event of a dispute with the organizer has the possibilities of an amicable settlement of the matter by: asking the permanent amicable consumer courts, mediation, referral to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, get free help in the settlement of the dispute by the Consumer Federation using the free consumer helpline 800 007 707 .
Any reference in these regulations, the following terms appear, it should be understood as follows:
- Organizer - Daniel Ślusarczyk, established under the name "Sport Games", based in Warsaw, ul. 66K Kielce, 05-500 Nowa Iwiczna, NIP 6611314570, ID 015821403, entered into CEIDG;
- The customer or the user - a person who enters into a distance contract with the organizer of the service;
- Participant - person participating in the activities organized by the organizer of the conditions laid down in this Regulation;
- Guardian - a parent or another person who is the legal guardian of the child or the person liable for the temporary custody pursuant to a separate agreement with the child's legal guardians;
- Classes - sports, swimming lessons taught by the organizer in accordance with the terms of these Regulations;
- The course - a series of consecutive activities (occupational units), taking place on the terms and conditions specified in the order made by the customer and in the booklet,
- Pass - delivered via electronic document to the client confirming the data in the terms of participation in classes and entitlement to participate in certain activities on its content.
- The organizer of the classes and swimming lessons www.naukaplywania.waw.pl own a website through which the contract is concluded at a distance service is Daniel Ślusarczyk, established under the name "Sport Games", based in New Iwiczna, ul. 66K Kielce, 05-500 Nowa Iwiczna, NIP 6611314570, ID 015821403, entered into CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity).
- The object of the organizer is to conduct sports and recreational activities for children.
- Classes are organized in the following sports facilities: Swimming Pool and Recreation Centre Ochota, Rokosowska 10, Warsaw, Dolphin Swimming Pool and Recreation Centre Will, Kasprzak 1/3, Warsaw, Penguin Pool and Recreation Centre Bemowo, ul. Oławska 3a, Warsaw.
- Objects listed in section 3 have internal regulations, safety standards and fire regulations. These are acts which regulate the internal relations of institutions in which they are established, so using these facilities are required to strictly comply with them while on these objects.
- The organizer enters into a contract for the provision of services through the website www.naukaplywania.waw.pl. The user enters into a contract at a distance from the organizer using the form available on the website of the organizer.
III. Acquisition voucher
- Pass entitles you to admission to classes at the sports facility.
- The customer can purchase a ticket by placing an order through the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cost is determined pricing booklet provided by the organizer.
- All prices shown on the website www.naukaplywania.waw.pl. are gross, containing added tax (VAT).
- Information about the services provided by the organizer and Carnets presented on the website www.naukaplywania.waw.pl. does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code; constitute an invitation to contract for the provision of services.
- Sending the application constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, composed by the client organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the price list. Changing the price list does not apply to contracts already concluded.
- In order to purchase the voucher should be available on the website to choose form swimming pool, child's age, day of the week, the instructor.
- Then, on the website of the organizer information appears in a table on the number of vacancies in the group. The successful conclusion of the agreement, select one of the proposed activities and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The form should also be supplemented by information on the health of the child and the absence of contraindications for participation in the classes.
- The Organiser shall not be entitled to carry out medical research the participants. Parents or legal guardians of minors should participants themselves before the start of classes to consult a competent physician.
- In order to complete the procurement process, the customer should click APPLY.
10. The client specified in the notification e-mail will be sent confirming the initial booking.
- Client should make payment of the price on the date indicated in the initial booking.
- The contract is concluded upon receipt of payment for the seizure by the organizer or furnish firstname.lastname@example.org address generated by the customer's bank to confirm the transfer.
- You are entitled to determine the form of the bill (receipt or invoice). The customer determines the form of the account at the latest at the time of ordering.
- The customer makes a payment to the bank account specified in the initial organizer of booking.
- The customer should print submitted in electronic form booklet and present it before the class the teacher or other person authorized by the organizer.
- Pass entitling them to participate in activities carried out by the organizer contains the following information: the total price for all services voucher, voucher validity period, the number of classes, course dates (date and time of each individual class), the name of the participant classes.
- Pass entitles you to participate only in activities that were identified in the complex order. The booklet does not authorize the arbitrary change of classes by the customer.
- Any replacement or homework activities represents a change in the terms and conditions upon the consent of both parties. The proceedings in the above-specified range regulate further provisions of these Regulations.
- Price booklet includes the below services provided by the organizer: organizing and conducting lessons swimming lessons, organizing and conducting additional training for guardians of minors or participants in more than 5 years of age, service reservation system.
IV Organization swimming classes
- Classes are held in the age groups once a week schedule.
- Ticket price does not include additional facilities (sauna, jacuzzi).
- The customer may purchase at the counter of a sports facility additional activities (sauna, jacuzzi). The cost of additional interest is given in the price list in force on the sports facility.
- Standards for safety regulations limit the number of children at one time using the swimming pool, and participating in the activities carried out by one instructor. The entry on the list of participants determines the order of presentation of the correct entries and payment confirmation.
- After informing the client, the organizer may change the date or place of the teacher or instructor other than those arising from the application form. If you change the conditions and timing of activities attributable to the organizer, the customer can without giving any reasons to cancel the contract and give up further participation in the classes. In such situations, the organizer will return the amount to the client and not yet for all classes.
- In the event of failure of classes for reasons attributable to the organizer (in particular due to a breakdown, the closure of a sports facility etc.), the organizer is committed to providing classes at another time, or another object, or with another instructor, or another group. The expected changes in the organizer will inform participants immediately by providing the information on the website of the organizer and / or by sending an e-mail to the address given in the application client and / or sent to the specified by the customer phone number of SMS messages.
- Participants who do not agree to change the terms of the implementation of the provision to the extent specified in point. 5 and point. 6 may withdraw from the contract and return them immediately organizer amount for classes in which they will participate.
- The organizer provides highly qualified swimming instructors. The presence of the instructor does not relieve caregivers of participants from the behavior of participants in surveillance activities to minors by law or by contract are required to supervise.
- In accordance with Art. And Article 426. 427 of the Civil Code minors under the age of thirteen, is not responsible for the damage. Compensation for damage caused by the person because of age or mental or bodily condition of guilt can not be read, is bound person who by law or contract is required to supervise that person.
V Homework absence from classes
- Classes homework for another class than indicated in the contract with the client application is a change in the terms of service.
- Organizer does not have a legal obligation to consent to amend the terms of the contract for the provision of the following services at the request of the customer.
- An electronic system for reporting absences to amend the terms of service at the request of the customer is the good will of the organizer.
- The electronic system is open 24 hours / day, 7 days a week.
- Organizer available on the website of the electronic system for reporting absence and odrabianych selection of classes at the earliest to 6 days and no later than 24 hours to the planned absence http://naukaplywania.waw.pl/odrabianie .
- 6 In the case that the client due to reasons attributable to the client is not informed before the start of classes with a minimum of 24 - hours in advance of the anticipated absence, the ability to report doing this course is disabled.
- Optionally, the absence of information on the expected customer can submit by email for the organizer.
- Changing the terms of the agreement to swap a class group at the customer's request to be notified via e-mail are permitted provided they are received by the organizer in the day hours 17.00 - 20.00.
- Entries made in the days of public holidays shall be deemed accepted on the next working day the office at 17:00.
- In the case of applications filed by e-mail when a notification would take place on a day off from work after office hours and canceled classes przypadałyby the first working day of office in which the organizer would take the message the client application is not considered to be accepted.
- The customer who is also a consumer, on the basis of Art. 27 of the Law on the Rights of the consumer, who concluded at a distance, may withdraw from it without giving any reason and at no cost, with the exception of the costs referred to in Art. 33, 34 and 35 of the Act on consumer rights, making a statement in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the item or 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the contract for the provision of services. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry. The statement can be sent electronically or by mail to the address of the organizer.
- Organizer confirms the customer who is also a consumer immediately after receipt of the notice of cancellation of its receipt. Such confirmation is sent to the e-mail address, specified when sending notification or designated as the contact on her declaration of withdrawal.
- In the event of withdrawal, the contract shall be considered null and void.
- Organizer immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract by the customer who is a consumer, the consumer will return all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Product, provided that the organizer shall refund the payment using the same method of payment , which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to otherwise return, which does not bind him any costs.
- The consumer, in the event of withdrawal from a distance contract for services with the consent of the consumer started before the end of the withdrawal period is required to pay for the services met until withdrawal.
- The amount payable shall be calculated in proportion to the extent fulfilled benefits, including agreed in the contract price or remuneration. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for the calculation of the amount of the market value of the benefit fulfilled.
- The consumer, in accordance with Art. 39 of the Act on consumer rights is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in the case: the provision of services where the trader has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision that under the provision of the trader loses the right of withdrawal; in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement; in which the object is to provide for non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his maid meet individual needs; in which the object is to provide for dispersible perishable or having a short shelf life; in which the subject of the provision is the thing comes in a sealed package, which, after opening the package can not be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; in which the subject of the benefits are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked to other things; in which the subject of the provision of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed with the conclusion of the contract of sale and the supply of which can only take place after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, the trader does not control; in which the consumer has specifically demanded that the entrepreneur came to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the trader provides additional services other than those which comply with the consumer demanded or provides goods other than replacement parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right to cancel the contract in respect of the consumer is entitled to additional services or goods; which are subject to the provision of a sound recording or visual or computer programs delivered in a sealed package if the packaging has been opened after delivery; to provide newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; concluded at a public auction, for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment events, sports or cultural, if the agreement marked a day or period of service; o delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him of the loss of the trader the right to withdraw from the contract.
VII. Termination of the Agreement
- Each party has the right to terminate the contract at any time during the course. The right to terminate this Agreement, the Parties shall implement by making a declaration in writing. For services rendered and for the use of the things you should be the appropriate remuneration.
- Statement of intent, which is to be submitted to the other side of the complex at the time when it came to the other side so that she could become familiar with its contents.
- In the event of termination by either party, the reimbursement of costs incurred by the parties shall be settled by the parties in each case individually, taking into account the period of notice and a criterion in which they were made part of the mutual benefit.
- In the event of termination of the contract by the customer, the organizer in settlement of an individual, issue a bill taking into account the costs they incurred in connection with the partial realization of benefit to the customer and paid a deposit and make deductions from the amount paid in the amount of the costs actually incurred.
VIII. Complaints procedure
- Organizer responsibility for services provided determine the prevailing law, including the law of 30 May 2014. About consumer rights.
- The Organiser shall be liable to the customer who is a consumer under the terms of Art. 556 and following of the Civil Code for physical or legal defects (warranty), provided that in the case of services appropriate provisions shall apply accordingly.
- Any claims of the customer complaints should be reported in writing to the address of the organizer or e-mail address of the organizer.
- The complaint shall specify: customer name, the type of failure (failure), propositions of complaint, which address should be sent a response to the complaint.
- Organizer consider the complaint immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of notification of filing the complaint.
IX Electronic delivery of services
- Organizer provides free electronic services.
- The user is obliged to use the website in a manner consistent with the law and morality whereas respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- User spaces non-delivery of illegal content. It is forbidden to use electronic services as unlawfully interfering with the operation of the website through the use of specific software or devices, and sending or posting on the website unsolicited commercial information.
- The contract for the provision of services by electronic means between the organizer and the user is concluded in the Polish language in accordance with the Polish law.
- Organizer provides the following online services: electronic form to purchase voucher, the electronic system for reporting absence.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint in respect of services electronically.
- A complaint may be submitted electronically to the following e-mail: organizer, the title of the message giving the "Complaint". The complaint should contain at least the e-mail client and a description of the reservations.
- The Organiser shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of notification.
- The organizer is not responsible for the transmitted data when transmitting data: does not initiate the transmission, do not select the receiver of data, do not delete or modify the data subject to transmission.
- Disclaimer, referred to above, includes automatic and short-lived intermediate storage of the transmitted data when storing it seeks only to carry out the transmission.
- Organizer is not responsible for the stored data when providing resources computerized system to store data by the user is not aware of the unlawful nature of the data, or related activities, and in case of a notice or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data, or related activities immediately prevent access to the data.
- Changing the content of this Regulation may be after informing clients about the range of anticipated changes no later than 14 days prior to the date of their entry into force. Changing the content of this Regulation may be due to changes in the law generally applicable and due to a change in the policy of the company's activities organizer.
- Agreements entered into during the term of the previous version of the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with its provisions.
- Any disputes arising between the organizer and the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22  of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by a court of general jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Any disputes arising between the organizer and the customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22  of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by a court of law with jurisdiction over the seat of the organizer.
- These rules apply from 25 December 2014.